I’m sure we all can relate to this video.. This was literally everyone the first day of class (just in kid form lol).
We should question ourselves after each week of class :
- What is the internet?
- How does the internet work?
- What can you do with the internet?
- Why do you resort to the internet instead of outside resources? (Shopping, yellow pages, reviews, news, etc.)
- Is the internet a physical thing or an idea in what we use?
- How are we benefiting from the internet and how is the internet benefiting from us using it?
This video summarizes how the internet works. It encompasses all the necessary tools in order for the “internet” to essentially work. I found that there’s a lot that goes into the internet such as, networking, data transfer, connections, IP address, and so much more that allows a user to literally enter the net. In order to get a grasp of the internet’s means, you would have to explorer the things in which the internet is made up of.